In an attempt to better service our clients, you the client MUST follow our policy in order for us to complete your job in a timely fashion. Your collaboration in submitting ALL information regarding your job order (size, colors, copy, & design specifications) to PRINTELEVEN.COM as soon and thoroughly as possible, will aide us in processing your order in a professional manor. Failure to do so may delay completion of your job.
1. This letter serves as a company disclaimer in case the client fails to complete the job order properly.
- Once a job has been plated and or sent to print the order cannot be cancelled.
- Customers must proof work designed by PRITNELEVEN.COM. Jobs will NOT go to print until PRINTELEVEN.COM receives a signed “Design Approval” form or some other form of written approval. We cannot assume responsibility for spelling errors, missing or incorrect information that you fail to submit or correct. Design Fees are non-refundable regardless if the design is used or not. Payment in full needs to be received prior to beginning work. There will be no cash refunds except for jobs that are not printed minus any design fees. All designs created by PRINTELEVEN.COM are copyrighted and can only be reproduced with PRITNELEVEN.COM’s approval. Any reproduction without PRINTELEVEN.COM’s approval will be subject to fines per copyright law. Fees for the authorization of printing PRINTELEVEN.COM artwork elsewhere will be at PRINTELEVEN.COM’s discretion. PRINTELEVEN.COM extends ONE (1) FREE text charge per job we design. Each additional change to the artwork or text will cost an additional $75. Fees for changing the artwork must be paid prior to changes being made.
- Please understand that the design/print production process is as much an art as it is a science. Occasionally there will be delays due to technical malfunctions, equipment failure, or file problems. We will make every effort to keep these events from affecting production and / or delivery of your order.
- To provide you with the significant price discounts we offer, we produce our product in a “gang run” format. We will make every effort to produce a reasonable representation based on your supplied materials, but you must be aware that we do not guarantee color matching or image quality. Due to the nature of gang run printing it is standard that the color and brightness of images may shift up to 15%. If you are a “Photographer” or other “Imaging Professional” looking for accurate reproductions or representations of your work, our gang run printed products may not be for you. Please give us a call prior to placing your order so we may get you a custom quote or suggest a product that may fit your needs. In addition, files submitted digitally that do not explicitly follow our specifications are not eligible for reprinting or a refund.
- We stand behind our work. If you are unhappy with the quality of the printing or cutting, PRINTELEVEN.COM will be happy to discuss a possible reprinting your job free of charge or a partial printing credit depending on the nature of the problem. Please understand, PRINTELEVEN.COM may request a 5″ stack of the printed piece in question for review. PRINTELEVEN.COM will not pay for return shipping of these samples. Without samples of the printed piece in question PRINTELEVEN.COM is unable to issue credits or refunds.
- Production and delivery times are not contractual. If your item is time sensitive plan well in advance. There will be no refunds for jobs that do not arrive by your “deadline”. Jobs will be shipped per your original invoice unless you choose to pay for a shipping upgrade due to time issues. All shipments require your adult signature upon arrival. If you are unavailable to receive the shipment at the shipping address you provided when placing your order it is your responsibility to call the shipping company and arrange for pickup at their location. Returned shipments to PRINTELEVEN.COM will not be refunded and additional shipping cost will be required prior to reshipping your package.
- PRINTELEVEN.COM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SHIPMENTS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITH THAT SHIPPING COMPANY.
- PRINTELEVEN.COM will not be responsible for designer errors, including files sent without proper room left for cutting. The blade will take off exactly 1/8 inch – ¼ inch off each edge of the cards so anything that you do not want to cut off needs to be at least 1/8 – ¼ inch from all edges of the card. We cannot guarantee precise cutting. PRINTELEVEN.COM will print your files AS SENT. We will not critique your artwork. POOR QUALITY FILES WILL RESULT IN POOR OUTPUT. Low resolution Files or images will cause your piece to print blurry and maybe unreadable. Files that due not meet our guidelines will be printed AS IS and are not eligible for reprint. PLEASE give us a call if you have any questions concerning our file guidelines so that we may help you prior to submitting your files for print. We would be happy to assist you.
- If you plan on using your piece for mailing please allow room for overruns and under runs of up to 10% either way. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE EXACT COUNT. Please choose your desired quantity accordingly.
- Flyers sent via Delta Cargo Services will be shipped to the airport indicated by client on the PRINTELEVEN.COM ORDER FORM provided Delta service is available at that airport, or to the closest Delta Cargo facility to your SHIP TO zip code and must be picked up there. Due to FAA guidelines, DELTA REQUIRES YOU PRESENT PROPER ID and the AIRWAY BILL NUMBER. Not picking packages up from airport, does not nullify the order placed with PRINTELEVEN.COM, and you are still subject to be charged. Packages left at the airport for over 7 days are subject to storage fees and will not be paid by PRINTELEVEN.COM. PRINTELEVEN.COM is not responsible for lost, or damaged packages via Delta Cargo.
- All jobs shipped by PRINTELEVEN.COM require a signature by the recipient. Signature cannot be waived by anyone atPRITNELEVEN.COM. Please be sure that you are shipping your package to a location where someone will be available to sign for the package.
- By using our website you agree that you understand the estimated in-house TURNAROUND TIMES associated with your product as stated here: http://printeleven.com/production-time/. You also understand that these are just estimates and turnaround time is based on business days, does not include holidays and is not contractual.
- Once an order has been placed, a 15% administrative fee will be assessed on all jobs canceled with PRINTELEVEN.COM. Customers also have an option of a full in-house credit (not including any design fees) to be used toward future jobs. Refunds and credits back to cards are done in batches and could take up to 14 business days in house. Credits back to your credit card could take as long as 3 billing cycles to appear on your statement depending on the issuing bank.
- By using this website you agree to all the terms listed above and understand that this contract will be in effect for all jobs until such time as PRINTELEVEN.COM may revise the agreement and policy.
- PRINTELEVEN.COM feels it is critical to respect the intellectual property of others. To that end, when you use our site, you acknowledge that you hold the full rights to use all copy and images for your printed piece without violating the intellectual property rights another party. By using our site, you also recognize that subject matter does not need to include a copyright notice to be protected by copyright law. Absence of copyright notice does not give you the right to reproduce the material. By using our site, you are assuring us that copyright notice has not been removed from any of the materials supplied to us for printing. You agree to protect and hold harmless PrintEleven.com (and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, business partners or employees) from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of a project produced for you through our site.